- Start by clicking on “Register as New User”. If you have already registered, please log in with your user name and password to access your account. If you have forgotten your password, please click on the “Forgot User ID/Password” link.
- There is a fee of $125 built into the registration process for new suppliers, payable by credit card only.
- Your company’s D&B D-U-N-S® number is required to create an account. If unsure of your D-U-N-S® number, you will be prompted to search for it, or you will be given instructions on how to obtain it.
- You will be asked to complete a questionnaire about your company and its capabilities. The questionnaire may contain information that you may need to research. To aid in that process, there is a “Preview Questionnaire” button in the upper right hand corner of each page in the questionnaire. The “Preview Questionnaire” button will allow you to print and/or email the questionnaire. If you wish to log out during the registration, previously provided answers will be saved and you will be able to continue from the same point on your next login.
- Once your registration is submitted, a buyer from a Textron organization may contact your company if aspects of your company profile need clarification, or if there is an interest in sourcing products or services from your company.
- You may not hear back from Textron until an appropriate sourcing opportunity is identified. Please note that your registration offers no guarantee of business with any Textron company. If you need further assistance, please click the “Help” link below, or click “Customer Support” for contact information.